PRG debut bout: Hostile City Honeys vs Philthy Britches

Philadelphia Weekly article and photos here
also, David Youll photos here
As for me...
2 broken bones: fibula and tibia.
2 months until walking.
3 months until biking or roller skating.
2 days until surgery to have screws and metal plates put in.
1 very sweet young man named Tolsun cooking me bacon and looking out for me.
Too many to count Supportive emails, phone calls, voicemails, text messages, myspace messages, etc etc. Thank you all.
Love,
Whip
7 Comments:
Katie, Katie, Katie.... On your first time out? Ouch. I guess the broken bone fairy has been chsing you since july.
12:12 AM
I'm not that sweet. He just likes bacon. And butter.
1:43 PM
heart-shaped butter! aww. i think you just disproved yourself.
4:08 PM
You're a total maniac. Are you recovering ok? I hope you feel better soon/are already feeling better.
9:07 PM
And I'm dancing like I've never danced before.
2:33 PM
Update more often! How's your leg? Do you have a hideous cast, etc? Pictures!
1:40 PM
I'm doing pretty well...the stitches are out and I'm going back to the doctor on Tuesday. Some bad-ass scars to show for it, but they're too gruesome to post on the internet.
5:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home