Why start something you don't feel like finishing?
Sunday, February 19, 2006
circa 1996
I'm sure this is common knowledge but I just want to reiterate that Weezer's Pinkerton is THE quintessential post-breakup/being single album of all time. Yes, yes it is.
Neither tall nor dark nor strange to you. Rather, just someone who prefers the thought of your being happy to its opposite. Keep your head up: you're a great gal who has no reason to worry about friends, meaningful relationships etc. Indulge yourself a little Pinkerton for now (there are some gems on the High Fidelity soundtrack, too), then pick yourself up, and get back on your horse. :)
5 Comments:
That is an objective truth.
8:11 AM
You're damn skippy, mysterious stranger. Are you tall, dark, and handsome too?
12:45 PM
I'm not the anonymous above, but I'll say this. It's about time you got back to the Good Life.
6:14 AM
Neither tall nor dark nor strange to you. Rather, just someone who prefers the thought of your being happy to its opposite. Keep your head up: you're a great gal who has no reason to worry about friends, meaningful relationships etc. Indulge yourself a little Pinkerton for now (there are some gems on the High Fidelity soundtrack, too), then pick yourself up, and get back on your horse. :)
2:29 PM
Thanks for the kind words.
1:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home