Why start something you don't feel like finishing?
posted by Katie at 6:02 AM
Happy Mole Day, I need a question answered. Who sang "What's Wrong is Everywhere" cause it's driving me crazy when I update my Ipod information and I have to leave artist/album fields left blank
6:35 PM
jealous sound, jealous sound
6:46 PM
exactly. way to be on the ball, anonymous.
6:49 PM
aww c'mon you should know who this is by now. now when are you going to hook me up with the rest of the EP?
2:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Happy Mole Day, I need a question answered. Who sang "What's Wrong is Everywhere" cause it's driving me crazy when I update my Ipod information and I have to leave artist/album fields left blank
6:35 PM
jealous sound, jealous sound
6:46 PM
exactly. way to be on the ball, anonymous.
6:49 PM
aww c'mon you should know who this is by now. now when are you going to hook me up with the rest of the EP?
2:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home