philadelphia
oh yeah. and in case you were wondering how i've been liking philly so far, here's a little anecdote from saroj that captures it quite well.
saroj: yeah i don't like california, people are all like "let's go out and enjoy this sunny weather and try to save the world by eating organic produce."
rebecca: and philly is awesome cause there it's more like, "this is philadelphia, shut the fuck up."
2 Comments:
Haha! That's an awesome way of summing up states. I wonder what you could come up with for British Columbia.... *strokes chin.*
Looks like a great blog, although I really didn't read a lot. I found it randomly and sort of feel like a creep reading it. What's my problem? :P
--Amelia
11:36 PM
no one knows you're a creep on the internet. heh
so you are Canadian, Amelia? where abouts?
9:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home