Why start something you don't feel like finishing?

Thursday, August 11, 2005

toot toot

Today at work must have been Say Nice Things to Katie Day.

Bruce told me that even though I'm kind of quiet, he thinks I'm a interesting person because he has a good intution for those sort of things and that he likes me. In a grandfatherly kind of way--he's retired but he works at the shop a few days a week. Tammy said that I'm the most emotionally stable person she has ever met. (She also told me that my dad is cute.) And Brendan said that I'm the best thing that has happened to the shop this year.

*pat, pat*

Oh, and I found out something interesting about George. According to Adam, George described himself as "the prudest guy you will ever meet." I'm going to have to ask him about that one. Meanwhile, this song has been running through my head frequently all summer.

I am really gonna miss that place.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you going?

They're pretty different from Barcelona, but have you heard Freezepop? They're also good for getting stuck in your head. e.g. this

2:37 PM

 
Blogger Katie said...

I am moving to Philadelphia in September to do Americorps for a year. Hooray for moving out of my parents' house!

Freezepop aren't bad, but they're too saccharine to listen to for more than a few songs in a row.

3:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home