Dave's Mechanical Pencils

Wow, this blog is really geeky but I'm really into it. It all started with an innocent search into the relative hardnesses of Pentel lead, and ended with the discovery that one of the pencils I inherited from my dad has a "pocket-safe" retractable tip. I never knew! Truly fascinating.
I'm glad that there are still people out there who appreciate a good mechanical pencil. My old boss, Will, used to use the wooden pencils that you actually had to sharpen so one day I asked the office manager to order some mechanical ones. A few weeks later, Will said to me something like "This is brilliant!" And that was just with the crappy yellow Papermate twisty ones, which are actually pretty terrible.
The next time I am ordering office supplies, I am going to order some F lead to try out. I know you'll be waiting anxiously for the reportback.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home