bike news and a joke
Today I had the pleasure of attending Trek University with the folks from the bike shop. Though the experience can be likened to sitting through a 9 AM, seven-hour infomercial for the Trek Corporation and its affiliates GaryFisherLemondKleinBontrager, the sweet swag made up for it. The highlight: a Wrench Force pedal wrench with a massive wooden handle in a rustic-looking leather carrying pouch. The thing is bigger than a Chinese mother's meat cleaver. I *was* in the market for a pedal wrench which can double as a bludgeoning device but am no longer! Also got a red hoody with the Trek Univ logo on front. Too bad that red is my least favorite color and that the Trek U name/logo/concept is kinda lame. Fortunately, despite being useless for its intended purpose, it's actually a really helpful clue. It's the same exact hoody as the black velcro-letters one Saroj got me and which I lost recently. Saroj snipped off the tag before she gave it to me, and I haven't been able to find a hoody of its high caliber since. The hoody hunt continues with a fresh lead...
Now the moment you've all been waiting for--the joke! via Nozlee.
Q: What do you get when you cross a mosquito and a mountain climber?
A: Nothing, you can't cross a scalar and a vector.
HAHA!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home