in the interest of getting hip to things that other people discovered years ago (like Guided By Voices), let's try this comments thing.
Saturday, February 05, 2005
Links
Previous Posts
- famous baby today at work i met a baby. she was ...
- "Let's enjoy these aimless days while we can, I ...
- psst...anyone wanna buy an ibook? http://cgi.ebay...
- bike news and a joke Today I had the pleasure o...
- photo taken by Anthony in NYC over break.
- it's here! i've named it Spandeau Filet. click f...
- foxy browsah it's interesting that a mere three b...
- bikebikebike i got a job at a bike shop somewhat...
- On Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice and the appea...
- notable firsts this week i ran over an animal for...
Contact
- zebrabike [a] gmail.com
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from katieandtolsun. Make your own badge here.
3 Comments:
I just found this out: Avocados are really good. Smashed up on bread with some tomato and maybe a little salt.
7:31 PM
Yes. Yes they are. Also try: Whole Foods guacamole (available nationwide) and Vera Cruz nachos for their amazing guac and fresh salsa (in Pittsburgh).
9:45 PM
First of all, I'd just like to say that yes, avocados are really, really good. Guac is your friend.
Second of all, and just as on-topic (things people found out about years later), I'd just like to say that I only found this site 'cause I'm really drunk (it's March 17, folks), and I was [for some reason] looking for www.likethewolf.com. That site doesn't exist. There's no reason it should. But that's my username at another site and because of my drunkenness I entered that into the URL field. Ahem.
Anyway. Nice blog. I'm going to look at it tomorrow when I'm sober, I promise.
I promise.
6:29 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home