these two emails both made me feel warm and fuzzy.
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:52:02 EDT
From: Zomboco[a]aol.com
To: jtm3[a]andrew.cmu.edu, news@wrct.org
Cc: official[a]wrct.org
Subject: hey zombo here
First off, I want to sincerely thank everyone at RCT. It has been a pleasure
to do radio there and an honor to meet and work with a group incredible
people with an amazing knowledge of music. I am sort of settling here in the
pacific northwest for the next nine months and then who knows where for the
next two years. I don't think I will have the luck of finding another
station like RCT. I will be back in Pgh for the entire months of Sept and
Oct and would love to fill any time that may be open during the week. It is
my deepest wish to return to Pgh permanently someday and then try and weasel
my way back to RCT. I may be sending some "radio free zombo hours" on CD to
fill any holes in programming. And how the heck do I get off the email list,
it breaks my heart hearing about all the neat stuff going on without me.
You are a fine bunch of DJ with a very lucky situation.
Enjoy.
Yours in Joe Meek.
Michael Devine
-------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 00:09:26 -0400
From: Ann-Marie Wun
To: khchang[a]andrew.cmu.edu
Subject: Re: Posner -- rent
happy birthday in advance =)
and thanks for always clearing my "late fees" for the posner virtual
cluster laptops heh
--On Sunday, April 13, 2003 11:22 PM -0400 khchang@andrew.cmu.edu wrote:
> Shift Rental Form
>
> CONSULTANT: khchang
> Date Posted: 04/13/10
>
> Cluster: Posner
>
> Action: rent
> Current Owner: khchang
> Shift Date: 4/23/03 (Wednesday)
> Start Time: 17:00
> End Time: 19:00
> New Owner: you?
> Repeat Post: No
>
> Comments:
> I am required to attend one of my professors' lecture
> during this time. (It's also my birthday, but that's
> just coincidence. :) )
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home