circa 1994
I'm not growing up, I'm just burning out
starting the day with some Dookie while sitting here in purple undies matching my hair deciding what to wear.
Seventeen and strung out on confusion
Trapped inside a roll of disillusion
gonna dress like a rock star with tight pants, big shoes, and rad hair.
I don't know you
But I think I hate you
so dont bother emailing cause i wont be reading it, i'm heading out.
My mother says to get a job
But she don't like the one she's got
spending the last two years of freedom living in the moment while still kicking ass coding.
Scream at me until my ears bleed
I'm taking heed just for you
no really, im listening to your teenage angst.
It wasn't that long ago
I was just like you
And now I think I'm sick and
I wanna go home
*insert guitar riff here* \m/
Let's nuke the bridge we torched
2000 times before
This time we'll blast it all to hell
in 1994 i was 12.
So why are you alone ?
Wasting your time
When you could be with me
Wasting your time
come out and play! oh wait, that's offspring.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home