Why start something you don't feel like finishing?

Wednesday, June 26, 2002

0. Band: Talking Heads

1. Are you male or female?
And she was looking at herself
And things were looking like a movie
She had a pleasant elevation
She's moving out in all directions

2. Describe yourself:
I hate people when they're not polite.

3. How do they feel about you?
When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed.

4. How do you feel about yourself?
I'm just an animal looking for a home
Share the same space for a minute or two

5. Describe your object of affection?
And you're rolling
In the blender
With me.
And I can love you
Like a color
TV.

6. What would you rather be doing?
Sleeping on the interstate
Woah ho ah
Getting wild, wild life
Checkin' in, a checkin' out!
Uh, huh!
I got a wild, wild life
Spending all of my money and time

7. Describe where you live.
This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
This ain't no mudd club, or CBGB,
I ain't got time for that now
Heard about Houston? Heard about Detroit?
Heard about Pittsburgh, PA?

8. Describe how you love:
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire

9. Share a few words of wisdom:
Na na na na na...na na na na na na na
Na na na na...na na na na na na na na
Na na na na...na na na na na na na na
Na na na na...na na na na na na na na
Na na na na...na na na na na na na na
Na na na na...na na na na na na na na
Na na na na...oh oh oh oh oh oh oooh..


..thanks to talking-heads.net and jeremy whom i second-handedly got this from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home