freshly discovered blogs
"i think gubernatorial is such a funny word. seems the word should be in websters like this:
gubernatorial /adj./ of or relating to a goober"
Bad with Names, Good with the Ladies
"Perhaps I will then be able to get in good with members of the "Wu-Tang Clan". O.D.B. and RZA etc.... Then I will be a Kung-Fu star and a rapper. Then I will truly be ghetto fabulous. "
Paint a Vulgar Picture
...a Smiths reference for Shahrzad!
"Time this week is moving more slowly than an 80-year-old woman navigating her big shiny Caddy down Broad St. on a Friday evening. What the hell."
"I did it last night. I bought the black and white makeup at Wal-mart. Which member of Kiss I'm going to be is still undecided though."
Stay Gold, Ponyboy
...and an Outsiders reference too
"ohio will be corny enough for you"
quick life update: death cab a few nights ago, read report here. today, leaving for O-hi-O, be back Sunday. in the meantime, entertaining reading material for ya above. oh and once again i must redeclare my undying love for Matt and Eric's radio show! listen to it 8-10 am on Fridays. (if youre not in Pittsburgh, listen here.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home